San Jose Attorney for Elder Abuse and Neglect
An Alameda County Lawyer Committed to Elder Advocacy
In recent years, the incidents of elder abuse and neglect have increased dramatically. More people are living longer and more nursing homes, elder care facilities and retirement communities are opening throughout Northern California. Lawyers who work in the field of elder law know that most of these facilities offer excellent care. From Fremont to Oakland and San Jose to San Francisco, retirement homes throughout the Bay area provide a valuable service to our community. However, too many of them take advantage of their residents or cut corners to maximize profit. If you or your loved ones have been the victim of elder abuse or neglect, call the Law Offices of John N. Kitta at (510) 797-7990. Mr. Kitta has:
- More than 34 years of experience as a Northern California lawyer
- A long history of helping clients through thousands of legal cases including elder abuse and neglect cases
- Proven skill in the court room and in aggressive litigation
- Negotiating skills to, often, keep clients out of court while still getting justice and compensation
- Deep familiarity with the courts, the attorneys, and legal experts who may be involved in your elder abuse case in Alameda County and throughout Northern California
- A record of success in elder law, family law, personal injury, and estate and probate law
The clear and practical legal advice that Mr. Kitta can offer is the result of his long-history in the law. You will get clear answers, practical advice and aggressive legal representation. He has the comfort and confidence with the law that results from long experience. Call (510) 797-7990 for a consultation with an attorney who has the qualities you and your family need during what may be an extremely challenging time in your life. Your attorney should passionately fight for justice if you or your family members have been the victim of unscrupulous nurses, staff, physical therapists or other caregivers. The Nursing Home Reform Act and Residents’ Bill of Rights offer you protection, but these are often violated. When they are, a Northern California personal injury attorney who focuses on elder abuse may be necessary. If you suspect abuse or neglect, call San Jose Elder Abuse Lawyer John N. Kitta.
Live-In Nurses, Contractors, Financial Planners and others Victimize the Elderly in California
Whether through fraud, physical abuse, neglect, or theft, California’s elderly are frequently taken-advantage of. Furthermore, the elderly in California often get victimized by contractors, laborers, real estate agents, sales-people, untrustworthy insurance companies and financial planners. To fight for compensation and justice, call (510) 797-7990 or contact us via this website for a free consultation with the Law Offices of John N. Kitta, San Jose Personal Injury and Elder Law Attorney.